Tuesday, April 27, 2010

TIMED BEHAVIOUR AT 25 BAMBURGH CIR. TOR.

Yesterday, I opened my door to see what some noises were outside my door. I stood for a few minutes outside my door looking at the maintenance work being done in the corridor by a contractor on site.

After just about 3 minutes, a pakistani occupant in the unit opposite me walked by from the elevator. This is the same set of people who made false allegations against me with the property management.

Later in the day- yesterday, as I stood at door with my hands on the handle to open it, the wife from the same unit opened her door and came to talk to the other pakistani family that lives opposite my living room wall, whose door of course was next to mine. When I walked out, she stopped talking and walked past me to her unit. Since the false allegations were made, I try my best to avoid these people - even returning into my unit to avoid them. But somehow, this is not working- AS SOON AS I OPEN MY DOOR , SOMEONE FROM THIS UNIT COMES OUT OR COMES IN. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers