Tuesday, July 6, 2010

POSSIBLE GANG STALKING ACTIVITY IN TORONTO

Sunday (JUNE 4)I went to the park and spent a few hours. As I came back to the parking lot I noticed a car parked next to mine in an all but empty parking lot with no hub caps. (I noticed it because there were no hub caps.) Anyway, as I walked to my car a white middle aged male who was sitting in the drivers seat of a silver four van parked a few lanes away from my car in an isolated spot, just waiting, looked out in my direction. As he did so he got out of a silver van, opened all his doors and started cleaning his windows.

WEIRD I THOUGHT, IT WAS SUCH A HOT AFTERNOON TO BE DOING SO IN A PARKING LOT OF A PUBLIC PARK. I READ THAT THIS IS THE SORT TO THINK COMMMUNITY POLICEMEN DO WHEN KEEPING THE COMMUNITY SAFE. IE COMMUNITY SPIES.

PS AS I TYPING THIS THE TOP OF MY LEFT EYE SUDDENLY STARTS HURTING AS IT FEELS LIKE SOME ENERGY IMPACTED THE AREA. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

SEE http://www.gangstalkingworld.com/Structure.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers