Thursday, May 6, 2010

CROWDS FORMING VERY QUICKLY..

I have noticed that when I go to a location and stay for any length of time, a lot of people show up and loiter.

Yesterday is a prime example - I went to the mall to get some pizza and sat down near the window. Outside was a the entrance to the mall. There was no one in the space on the opposite side of the glass to where I sat. After about 3 minutes there were about 15 people just loitering in the entrance. One black man came a sat in front of me with just the glass wall separating us. A group of brown skinned men driving a car exactly like mine loitered in front of the car parked just outside the entrance to the mall. IT DOOR WAS WIDE OPEN WHILE ONE MAN LEANED ON IT. I walked to my car parked at the end of the lane in the lot in front of the mall entrance and noticed a group of men in front of my car talking loudly, waving their hands about. They surrounded a black car. The same black man who sat in front of me while I was in the Pizza store broke from the group and ran in front of my car towards the mall as I entered my car and got prepared to drive off. As I drove off from my parking spot, a black honda with very loud muffler drove past me and an orange and green taxi was right behind him.

EARLIER THAT DAY THE CROWDING EFFECT ALSO HAPPENED IN THE TICKETING OFFICE DOWNTOWN WHERE I WAS LOOKING AFTER SOME PARKING TICKETS I GOT IN MY OWN CONDO PROPERTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers