Friday, May 7, 2010

A NEW BREED SATELLITE TERRORISM - (WOMEN RAPED!!!!)

http://books.google.ca/books?id=vJmfadNsD0kC&printsec=frontcover&dq=BUY+SATELLITE+TERRORISM+IN+AMERICA&source=bl&ots=18g7roiOm6&sig=DD3fgbAkYzp_-tL2AGjQK3zx6pQ&hl=en&ei=aivjS4PJBsWBlAft8NyCAg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=10&ved=0CEQQ6AEwCQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

I have been blogging and talking about this book to women that I meet to educate them as to what is happening and three days in a row I have been dreaming that I have my cut-off tongue in my hands. (INTERESTINGLY, DREAM MANIPULATION IS PART OF WHAT COULD BE ACCOMPLISHED REMOTELY)

PS. Last night it was a very busy night for plane flying low over my building - very noisy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Radiatedsoul: Found your site in a random net search, see that you excerpted my article on Homeland cellular torture towers. As you probably know, this same technology is deployed throughout Canada and much of the industrialized world. Your "comments" field was absent from my connection on other posts, but I will try to get this through. Please keep me apprised. I believe that disinfo agents often respond to my communications, using the names of persons I try to contact. So there's no way of knowing what's real and what's part of the torture matrix. Will check your site periodically, keep the faith. However, I must tell you, much of what I see on FFCHS is disinfo and I think the site itself is a black op. -- Vic Livingston, http://NowPublic.com/scrivener

    ReplyDelete

Followers