Saturday, May 8, 2010

what with the chinese bad behaviour inToronto...

Yesterday I went to Canadian Tire. I eventually went to the check out line. Immediately after joining the line, a chinese woman came behind me and stood so close I could smell her breath. I moved a little to put some personal space between us. She immediately moved forward behind me. The plastic container she held in her hand rubbed against my arms. I again moved forward and again she moved behind me.

I eventually left the line and put back the item I was going to purchase to avoid any confrontation and hassle.

PS I LIVE IN A MAINLY CHINESE OCCUPIED BUILDING AND AS I AM TYPING THIS MY MICROWAVE DETECTOR IS GOING LIKE CRAZY AND I AM GETTING REALLY PAINFUL JABS OF PAIN IN MY ARM - THE RADIATION AROUND THIS ARM IS ESPECIALLY HIGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers